Our expertise includes:
- Failure to educate and educational negligence claims
- Breach of contract and discrimination claims against universities
- Special Education Needs disputes, including appeals and discrimination claims before the First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal
- School exclusions, including advisory work and representation in appeals
- Admissions cases, including advising on policy and representation in appeals
- Employment and discrimination issues for schools, local authorities, multi academy trusts, universities and staff
- General Teaching Council disciplinary hearings
- OFSTED cases and appeals
- Judicial review
- Personal injury claims
We are also accustomed to advising schools in relation to internal disciplinary processes, selection policies, employment policies, the establishment of academies and free schools or change of status and any other legal issues associated with the education system.
Our expertise includes childminding, nursery schools and pre-schools, academies, fee paying, independent and state maintained schools, colleges and universities.