Lauren Maires – Pupil Barrister
Phone: 0151 243 6000
Year of call: 2021Book BarristerDownload Details
Prior to pupillage, Lauren worked as a paralegal at 3D Solicitors Ltd where she prepared and managed cases, and provided clients with support at court. The firm specialises in criminal and regulatory law.
Lauren has marshalled in the Royal Courts of Justice and the Court of Appeal, gaining experience in a variety of complex cases.
Lauren was a volunteer at Azadi, a charity focused on assisting at-risk, targeted Afghans with evacuation and resettlement.
- Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn – The Lord Justice Holker Scholar 2020
- Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn – The Bracewell Scholar 2019
- BPP Career Commitment Scholarship 2020-2021
- BPP University – Pro Vice Chancellor Scholarship 2020-2021
- University of St Andrews – Deans’ List 2018 – 2019
- University of St Andrews – Wardlaw Scholar 2015 – 2019
- BTC (Very Competent), BPP Law School 2021
- GDL (Commendation), BPP Law School 2020
- MChem Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry, University of St Andrews (2019)