Phone: 0151 243 6000
Year of call: 2004Book BarristerDownload Details
Helen read Law at The University of Liverpool and was called to the Bar by Gray’s Inn in 2004. Her area of practice is in Family Law.
- Accredited for Direct Public Access instructions
Family - Children
Helen has extensive experience in children cases. She has appeared at all levels of the family court. She is regularly instructed to act on behalf of local authorities, parents and children in both private and public law proceedings.
Her experience and expertise includes the following:
- Chronic neglect
- Domestic violence
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Serious non-accidental injury
- Sexual abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Removal from the Jurisdiction – permanent and temporary
- Factitious illness
- Parents with learning disability/ difficulties
- Public interest immunity
- Designation of local authorities
- Secure accommodation Order applications
- Contested adoption and Placement Order applications
- Applications to discharge Care Orders
- Applications for Child Arrangements Orders.
W (A Child – Temporary Removal From the Jurisdiction)  EWFC 4Book BarristerBack to top
Helen is accredited to receive instructions directly from members of the public through the Public Access Scheme.
Click here to view our Public Access pages and details of the process for instructing public access accredited barristers.