Emmanuel Coniah – Pupil Barrister
Phone: 0161 214 1500
Year of call: 2019Book BarristerDownload Details
Prior to commencing pupillage, Emmanuel worked as a criminal defence paralegal at GT Stewart Solicitors, where he prepared and managed Magistrates’ Court and Crown Court cases. Emmanuel also worked as a Crown Court paralegal for the Crown Prosecution Service and as a County Court advocate for LPC Law.
Alongside studying for the BPTC, Emmanuel volunteered with Immigration Tribunal Friends, where he assisted litigants in person with their asylum and immigration appeals. He also volunteered as an Advice Team caseworker at the Coventry Refugee & Migrant Centre.
- LLM, BPP University (Distinction)
- BPTC, BPP University (Very Competent)
- LLB, Coventry University (2:1)
SCHOLARSHIPS AND PRIZES
- Exhibition Award, Inner Temple (2018)
- Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award, Inner Temple (2018)
- Clothier Scholarship, Inner Temple (2018)
- Advocacy Award, BPP University (2018)
- Winner of the Inner Temple Pepperdine Moot (2019)
- The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple