Aqeel Qureshi – Pupil Barrister
Phone: 0161 2141500
Year of call: 2019Book BarristerDownload Details
Aqeel is undertaking a Commercial and Employment pupillage under the supervision of Pépin Aslett.
Prior to pupillage, Aqeel worked as a County Court Advocate and was regularly instructed in commercial, chancery and general civil law matters. Having undertaken over 500 hearings, Aqeel has experience in a variety of hearing types. Aqeel has acted in small claims trials, CCMCs, interim applications and other final hearings.
Aqeel also worked as an associate at a firm specialising in complex international dispute resolution.
- Associate of King’s College (AKC) (2019)
- BPTC, Very Competent, The City Law School (2019)
- LLM International Dispute Resolution, Distinction, King’s College London (2018)
- LLB Law with Politics, University of Manchester (2017)
- ‘International Arbitration: Striking a Balance’ (with Joseph Dyke) (New Law Journal (2021))
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple