- Arbitration replaces the court process and can be agreed upon by the parties at any stage.
- This gives parties the ability to select the arbitrator, the date and the location, unlike the court process where a judge, court and time is allocated.
- The process is likely to be a lot quicker than waiting for a court date and the same person will deal with the matter from start to finish.
- Arbitrations are private and confidential and can be held in person or via telephone or video conference.
- Our arbitrators are leading family law QCs, specialising in Matrimonial Finance and a leading junior specialising in Children matters, all of whom are trained to be experts in arbitration.
- Parties agree to be bound by the outcome of the arbitration and sign the Arb1 agreement.
- Our arbitrators are members of IFLA.
Sally Harrison QC Samantha Hillas QC Lucinda France-Hayhurst