Events & Seminars
Date: 03 October 2017
- Venue: St John’s Buildings Liverpool, 38 Vernon Street, L2 2AY.
We are hosting a fixed costs course which is being delivered by Kerry Underwood from Underwoods Solicitors.
The course will run from 10.00 – 16.30.
All members of Chambers are able to attend free of charge.
Tickets are £250. This includes lunch and a provision of electronic notes in advance. Any bookings and payments taken before midnight on Monday 31 July will receive a 30% discount reducing the cost to £175 plus VAT. Second and subsequent delegates receive a further 10% discount, reducing the cost to £157.50 plus VAT.
Click here to visit Underwoods Solicitors in order to book your place. Please use code B1 when booking to receive the early bird discount.
This course is a first detailed analysis of Lord Justice Jackson’s proposals and how lawyers can best make them work, and is a completely new course. It includes:
• Fixed Costs for all civil work in the Fast Track
• The new Intermediate Track: Fixed Costs for nearly all civil work valued at between £25,000.00 and £100,000.00
• The new Intermediate Track procedure
• The Commercial Court Pilot for claims between £100,000.00 and £250,000.00
• The Bar and Fixed Costs
• Part 36
• Fee arrangements with clients in the Fixed Costs world
• Interplay with ATE insurance
• Top Tactical Tips
• and so much more.